An Open-label, Single-sequence Study in Two Cohorts of Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Single-dose Pharmacokinetics of Tasimelteon Alone and in Combination With a CYP3A4 Inhibitor, Ketoconazole, or a CYP3A4 Inducer, Rifampin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary) ; Ketoconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Insomnia; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 New trial record