A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multicentre Phase IIIb Study to Compare Ticagrelor With Clopidogrel Treatment on the Risk of Cardiovascular Death, Myocardial Infarction and Ischemic Stroke in Patients With Established Peripheral Artery Disease (EUCLID Examining Use of tiCagreLor In paD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial disorders; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EUCLID
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Nov 2016 Results comparing superiority of Ticagrelor versus Clopidogrel published in the New England Journal of Medicine .
- 13 Nov 2016 Results of pre-specified subgroup (n=7875) analysis focusing on patients entering the study based on the prior lower extremity revascularization criterion published in the Circulation
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.