A Multi-center, Open, Uncontrolled Phase 3 Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of a 4-phasic Oral Contraceptive SH T00658ID Containing Estradiol Valerate and Dienogest in a 28-day Regimen for 13 Cycles in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.