A Phase II Study of the Aurora and Angiogenic Kinase Inhibitor ENMD-2076 in Previously Treated Locally Advanced and Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ENMD 2076 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CASI Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Apr 2017 According to a CASI Pharmaceuticals media release, along with the investigators a decision has been reached to stop further patient enrollment at USA locations whereas study in China continues to accure patients, the full accrual target in China is expected to reach in Q3 2017.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.