A Phase II Study of the Aurora and Angiogenic Kinase Inhibitor ENMD-2076 in Previously Treated Locally Advanced and Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ENMD 2076 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CASI Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a CASI Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this studywill be presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Apr 2017 According to a CASI Pharmaceuticals media release, along with the investigators a decision has been reached to stop further patient enrollment at USA locations whereas study in China continues to accure patients, the full accrual target in China is expected to reach in Q3 2017.