A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-Group, 26-Week, Phase 3 Study of 2 Doses of EVP-6124 or Placebo in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Currently or Previously Receiving an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as per Forum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Sep 2015 According to Forum Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has placed clinical hold on all the studies investigating the effect of encenicline in Alzheimer's disease.