Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Crizotinib Versus Pemetrexed/Cisplatin Or Pemetrexed/Carboplatin In Previously Untreated East Asian Patients With Non-squamous Carcinoma Of The Lung Harboring A Translocation Or Inversion Event Involving The Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (Alk) Gene Locus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 Nov 2015 According to a Pfizer media release, efficacy and safety data from this trial will be submitted for presentation at a future medical meeting.