A Randomized, Multi-Center Biomarker Trial to Predict Therapeutic Responses of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis to a Specific Biologic Mode of Action
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Abatacept (Primary) ; Infliximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Paracetamol
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOBIO
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 16 Jan 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.