A Phase 2 Study Determining Safety and Tolerability of Enzalutamide (formerly MDV3100) in Combination with Abiraterone Acetate in Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients (9785-CL-0011)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated