A Phase 2 Study Determining Safety and Tolerability of Enzalutamide (formerly MDV3100) in Combination with Abiraterone Acetate in Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients (9785-CL-0011)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History