Phase I/II Study of Adoptive Immunotherapy After Allogeneic HCT With Virus Specific CD8+ T Cells That Have Been Transduced to Express a WT1-specific T Cell Receptor for Patients With Relapsed AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JTCR 016 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2017 Patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and acute-myeloid-leukaemia will no longer be considered eligible for the study.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 18 Mar 2015 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, data from this trial has been presented at the 56th annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting.