Open Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Phase 1a/b Study of RO5429083, Administered as Intravenous Infusion Alone or in Combination With Cytarabine in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7356 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.