Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK 134612 Administered to at Risk Subjects From 1 to Less Than 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MENACWY-TT-084
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.