Front-line Treatment of Philadelphia Positive (Ph+)/BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With AP24534 (Ponatinib), a New Potent Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI). A Phase II Exploratory Multicentric Study in Patients More Than 60 Years Old or Unfit for a Program of Intensive Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-002761-35).
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended according to a media release.