Front-line Treatment of Philadelphia Positive (Ph+)/BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With AP24534 (Ponatinib), a New Potent Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-002761-35).