A Phase 2, Investigator-Initiated, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RM-131 Administered to Females With Anorexia Nervosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Relamorelin (Primary)
- Indications Anorexia nervosa; Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm; Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Apr 2016 According to a Motus media release, the results of this trial were presented at the ENDO2016 conference.
- 04 Apr 2016 Results published in a Motus media release.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History