Randomized, Crossover Study of the Antithrombotic Effects of Ticagrelor Plus Aspirin Versus Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin When Administered With Bivalirudin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Bivalirudin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Coagulation-parameters' has been met.
- 31 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History