Safety and Immunogenicity Study for Use of Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (Menactra) Versus Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed (Adacel) in Subjects 11 to 55 Years of Age in South Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.