A Phase 2 Open-Label, Multicenter, 4-Week Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Daily Oral Administration of Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules for Relief of Heartburn, in Adolescent Subjects Aged 12 to 17 Years With Symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-001680-72 ).
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.