A Phase 2 Open-Label, Multicenter, 4-Week Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Daily Oral Administration of Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules for Relief of Heartburn, in Adolescent Subjects Aged 12 to 17 Years With Symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 15 Sep 2017 Results published in the Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-001680-72 ).