Phase I and Randomized Phase II Double Blind Clinical Trial of Cisplatin and Etoposide in Combination With Veliparib (ABT-888) or Placebo as Frontline Therapy for Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=128) assessing the efficacy and safety of veliparib with cisplatin/etoposide in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.