A Phase 2 Multicenter, 36-Week Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Daily Oral Administration of Dexlansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules for Healing of Erosive Esophagitis and Maintenance of Healed Erosive Esophagitis and Relief of Heartburn, in Adolescent Subjects Aged 12 to 17 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2013 Planned end sate changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2012-001681-15).