An Open Lable, Single Arm, Phase IV Study of Icotinib as First-line Treatment in Elder NSCLC Paitients With EGFR Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Icotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zhejiang Beta Pharma
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing efficacy and safety of icotinib presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.