A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-7977 With Peginterferon Alfa 2a and Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1, 4, 5, or 6 HCV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEUTRINO
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 06 Dec 2013 FDA approval of sofosbuvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C was based, in part, on the results of this trial, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 28 Oct 2013 Final FDA decision is expected in December 2013.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History