A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 1b/2 Study of LY2228820, a p38MAPK Inhibitor, plus Gemcitabine and Carboplatin versus Gemcitabine and Carboplatin for Women with Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ralimetinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 04 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.