Randomized, Phase IV, Placebo-controlled, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tapering Methotrexate (MTX) Dosage Versus Maintaining the Dosage in Patients With Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Have Demonstrated an Inadequate Response (IR) to Prior Disease-modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) Treatment and Have Initiated RoActemra (RoActemra, TCZ) in Combination With MTX
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-TAPER
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.