A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation, Multi-center Study a Single Intravenous Infusion of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPCs) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Incomplete Response to at Least One TNF Alpha Inhibitor.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rexlemestrocel-L (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Mesoblast
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing safety, tolerability and the clinical efficacy of Mesenchymal Precursor Cells therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History