An Open-Label, Prospective, Noncomparative Study to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Adalimumab (Humira) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in the Russian Federation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.