Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of AUY922 vs Pemetrexed or Docetaxel in NSCLC Patients With EGFR Mutations Who Have Progressed on Prior EGFR TKI Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.