A Phase 1/2 Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of 3 Ascending Dose Levels of a 4-antigen Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (SA4Ag) and a Single Dose Level of a 3-antigen Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (SA3Ag) in Healthy Adults Aged 65 to < 86 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Apr 2017 Results (n=440) of this and one other study presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results from this and other study presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 11 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.