A Phase 1b, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TRU 016 in Combination With Rituximab, in Combination With Obinutuzumab, in Combination With Rituximab and Idelalisib, or in Combination With Ibrutinib in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Otlertuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib; Idelalisib; Obinutuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aptevo Therapeutics; Emergent Product Development Seattle
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Sep 2016 This study is evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of TRU 016 in Combination With Ibrutinib also. Thus changes in scientific title, purpose, primary end points, drugs given to patients, inslusion criteria and treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History