A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Induction Therapy With RPC1063 in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOUCHSTONE
- Sponsors Celgene International SARL
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the open-label extension will be presented at the World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Results (data cut-off of March 2017) presented in a Celgene Corporation Media Release.
- 19 Oct 2016 Results from extension part of this trial presented at the 24th United European Gastroenterology Week.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History