An Open-Label Phase 1b Study to Investigate the Safety and Maximum Tolerated Dose of Aldoxorubicin (INNO-206) Plus Doxorubicin HCL Administered as Infusions Every 3 Weeks in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2013 Preliminary results were presented at the 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) conference, according to a CytRx Corporation media release.
- 20 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 24, based on information in a CytRx Corporation media release.