A Phase 3, Randomized, Modified Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Trial Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of A 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine In Japanese Elderly Adults Aged 65 Years Old And Older Who Are Naive To Pneumococcal Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2012 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.