A Global Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind Trial of AMG 706 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Advanced Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Asian Phase 3 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONET-A
- Sponsors Takeda
- 17 Feb 2015 Results of primary endpoint published in a Takeda media release.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, because the primary endpoint was not met, according to a Takeda media release.
- 17 Feb 2015 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival) has not been met, according to a Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History