The International Polycap Study 3 (TIPS-3) is a Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Trial for the Evaluation of a Polycap, Low Dose Aspirin and Vitamin D Supplementation in Primary Prevention
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Colecalciferol (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide/atenolol/ramipril/simvastatin/aspirin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Fracture; Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIPS-3
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 5500 to 5000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Mar 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2012-11-003108).