An Open-label Expanded Access Program of Regorafenib in Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) After Disease Progression on or Intolerance to Imatinib and Sunitinib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 31 Dec 2014 as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board.
- 20 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Institutional Review Board record: IRB00008776).
- 27 Jul 2012 New trial record