The Efficacy and Safety of Once-Weekly, Subcutaneous Dulaglutide Compared to Once-Daily Insulin Glargine in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Metformin and/or a Sulfonylurea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dulaglutide (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 08 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th American Diabetes Association (ADA) Scientific Sessions, according to an Eli Lilly media release.