Phase I/Comparative Randomized Phase II Trial of TRC105 Plus Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab in Bevacizumab-Naïve Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carotuximab (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, NCI will present detailed survival data and correlative analyses at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) in June 2017.
- 09 Feb 2017 Detailed data and the associated correlative analyses are expected to be presented at an oncology conference later this year, according to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release.