A Phase 1b/2 Study of OMP-59R5 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tarextumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPINE
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=177) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History