A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicentre Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Retigabine Immediate Release (900 mg/Day and 600 mg/Day) Used as Adjunctive Therapy in Adult Asian Subjects With Drug-resistant Partial-onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 354 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 500 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.