A Phase II Multicenter, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Dose-Ranging Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Following 12 Weeks of Oral Administration of GSK2336805 With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 or 4 Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 56914845 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.