A Phase IV, Multicenter, National, Non-comparative, Open-label Study of Cabazitaxel, Combined With Prednisone and Prophylaxis of Neutropenia Complications in the Second-line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer and After Failure of Docetaxel-based Chemotherapy. Descriptive Assessment of the Circulating Tumor Cells in This Context
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROSPECTA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.