Efficacy and Safety of a Hansenula-derived Pegylated Interferon α2a (Reiferon Retard) in Treatment of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection: A National Multi-center Phase IV Open Label Non-Randomized Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAPIC
- Sponsors Minapharm Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 5000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.