LUX-Lung EAP US; An Open Label Expanded Access Program of Afatinib (BIBW 2992) for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring EGFR Mutation(s)
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung EAP US
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.