A phase II, multicentre, open labelled randomised control trial to describe immune and transcriptomic responses to trivalent inactivated vaccine (TIV) and MF59 adjuvanted influenza vaccine (ATIV) in 14 - 26 month healthy children
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADITEC FLU
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 28 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jan 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.