Phase 2 Study of Inhaled Lipid Cisplatin in Pulmonary Recurrent Osteosarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Osteosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eleison Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2015 The first stage of the trial has been completed successfully, with all 19 patients enrolled in this stage having reached the study endpoint, according to an Eleison Pharmaceuticals media release.