Bevacizumab And Combination Chemotherapy in rectal cancer Until Surgery: A Phase II, Multicentre, Open-label, Randomised Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab in Patients with MRI defined High-Risk Cancer of the Rectum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BACCHUS
- 17 Sep 2015 Accrual to date is 33% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2015 Accrual to date is 28% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.