A Study of HSP90 Inhibitor AT13387 Alone and in Combination With Crizotinib in the Treatment of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onalespib (Primary) ; Crizotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology