A Phase 2 Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Adjuvanted With MF59C.1 Influenza Vaccine (Fluad), Formulation 2012/2013, When Administered to Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 28 Jan 2014 According to European Clinical Trials Database record the trial is discontinued in Italy; ongoing in Belgium.
- 24 Jan 2014 As per ClinicalTrials.gov record primary endpoints were modified: hemagglutination inhibition (HI) endpoint deleted; local and systemic reactions endpoint changed to secondary, time frame of primary endpoints changed from day 21 to day 22.
- 29 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2012-000085-38).