A Phase 3b Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Demonstrate the Safety and Efficacy of Fidaxomicin for Prophylaxis Against Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea in Adults Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fidaxomicin (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEFLECT-1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Optimer Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of subgroup analysis presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.